Put on your dirndl and lederhosen and experience an authentic, Bavarian-style Oktoberfest right hereat Fountain Park!
What makes our hometown Oktoberfest special?
- A live German band to provide traditional live music you can dance to
- Brats, sauerkraut, potato cakes, schnitzel, pretzels, apple strudel, and more!
- Authentic German beer in four varieties
- RAFFLE FOR TICKETS TO GERMANY: Two Condor Airlines tickets will be raffled to a lucky winner to fly nonstop from Phoenix to Frankfurt in 2020, including a tour of the Warsteiner Brewery, home of the official Oktoberfest beer.
- Contests with prizes: best dressed Oktoberfest, alphorn blowing, and beer stein holding
- Free Kids’ Zone with bounce houses and a climbing wall
Admission is only $5 per person at the gate or you can get discounted tickets through GROUPON. Kids under the age of 12 are FREE. Anyone wearing traditional German attire will be admitted for FREE.
For all of the details about this year’s event, visit https://fountainhillsoktoberfest.com/.