Thirteen years ago, Sonoran Lifestyle Real Estate launched its Property Management Division and it has grown to be a valuable part of what we offer our clients.
Dawn Woods joined Sonoran Lifestyle in 2007 after a career in managing ocean-going exports, moving shipping containers all over the world. She brought her management skills here as a transaction coordinator and took on our new Property Management Division.
“We started with managing cabin and villa rentals for Torreon Golf Club in Show Low, Arizona,” Dawn said, “We then took over management of condominium rentals at Quail Run here in Fountain Hills. Referrals came in from clients, friends and owners, and we now manage between 60-65 units.”
Fountain Hills is a favorite location for winter visitors, and we can help them find seasonal furnished units while they escape the cold. The furnished rentals are also great for people who want to spend some time in the community to test it out before making the full commitment to move or while shopping for their dream home.
Our unfurnished units are popular with young families, single professionals and retirees. Our units include condos, duplexes, single family homes and luxury homes.
For those who own a home, there are some great benefits to using your property as a rental.
- Property investors who do not live here can rent their home for income or other tax purposes.
- If you move out of state but cannot turn a profit on selling it yet, or you plan to return to the home in the future, renting can be a great solution.
- If you want to purchase a retirement home before you’re ready to retire, putting renters in it can generate income for you until you’re ready to move in.
When you choose Sonoran Lifestyle Real Estate to handle your property management needs, we commit to maximizing your income potential, minimizing your liability and risk, and focus on increased future value. We accomplish this by offering higher standards in management:
- We have a highly specialized process of attaining high-quality tenants who are financially qualified.
- Tenants are carefully oriented to understand the expectations of the owner and the manager.
- We establish rents to reflect a property that is in top-notch condition, allowing us to seek well-qualified tenants.
- Our marketing sets the industry standard with professional photography and aggressive marketing in local publications and through online & social marketing.
- Our team is available 7 days a week to handle rental calls and emergency situations.
- We provide concise owner reports and outside auditors for banking files for error-free reporting.
- Rental property taxes are handled monthly and paid directly to the AZ Department of Revenue on your behalf.
- Regular maintenance and repairs are timely and effective with annual preventative maintenance scheduled according to your directions.
If you are considering using your property as a rental, we can walk you through the purchase, the rental years, and the sale of the property with mechanisms such as the 1031 tax-deferred exchange.
John & Bev H. chose Sonoran Lifestyle Property Management when they decided to spend some of their retirement years visiting foreign countries. “We wanted to find the best property management company in the Valley, and that happens to be right here in Fountain Hills. Dawn heads it up, and she held our hand through the entire process of renting our house. We felt completely secure. She gave us all the information we needed to very effortlessly put our house on the rental market. We would highly recommend them. We had a flawless experience.”
For more information about our Property Management Division, call us at 480-816-5557, or check out some of our rentals at https://sonoranlifestyle.com/rentals/ .