One of the most spectacular views in Fountain Hills! This majestic home features a breathtaking 300-degree view of Red Rock, Four Peaks, Weaver's Needle, the McDowells, Superstitions and Mazatzals. These views will remain yours because you will also own the unspoiled 22 acres surrounding it. Custom-designed by award-winning architect Hassan Jalaly, the Santa Barbara-style home offers open and relaxing space for family and friends. Brilliant Arizona sunrises reflect off the 20' x 40' swimming pool. Primarily geared to one-level living, sunlit bedrooms upstairs and down offer plenty of extra space for guests. More than a just a place to call home, this location is a blend of nature, landscape and creative design coming together for relaxation, reflection and everyday living.
Built in 1990, the grand scale of the 6200 sq. ft. home and its Santa Barbara design theme is very relevant in today's market, where interior space is highly valued. There are four main bedrooms, and a host of additional rooms that allow you to fully enjoy your hobbies, interests, family times and entertaining.
Dramatic Architecture Worthy of a Magazine Cover:
The massive Porte-cochere with paved driveway, double 8" foot doors with art glass transom and fountain provide a beautiful entry experience
- A Grand Foyer with 20' ceilings, 14' windows, plantation shutters, and numerous ceiling details will delight and amaze.
- Sweeping open staircase combined with 20' trayed ceilings, plus massive window and transom combinations perfectly frame the surrounding mountain and desert vistas
- Impressive grand Living Room also serves a Formal Dining Room and shares a 2-sided fireplace with the Media Room. The gas fireplace is floor-to-ceiling granite ledgestone, quarried in Montana
- Nearly all rooms offer a stunning, 50-mile view towards the mountain ranges, with twinkling, city lights at night.
- Sturdy, Red Oak plank flooring throughout the living areas and gallery
- Octagonal Den with open beamed, wood ceiling is perfect as an office, game room or music room
- There is a large hobby room with plenty of cabinets and counter space to let you explore your creative side
- Upstairs, a spacious Family Room with full bar and an adjacent fully suited bedroom offer the ultimate hospitality!
- Art glass windows create fun desert themed motifs
The large kitchen is the heart of the home, with a 3-sided workspace around a massive center island, work sink and cooktop. There are double ovens and a kitchen sink with a million-dollar view. A cozy family nook allows everyone to enjoy the sunny mornings and more of those views.
- Thermador 4-burner cooktop
- Thermador Double wall ovens
- Two Stainless, full-size sinks, with R/O at island sink
- Paneled Subzero refrigerator
- Walk-in pantry with floor to ceiling shelves
- Hardwood cabinetry with solid surface
- Eat-in nook offers large picture windows to take in the sunny morning views
Elegant Bedroom Suites:
Master Suite is a true retreat, featuring a 2-sided fireplace and a sunny reading area with private access to the patio
- The Master Closet offers generous rod, shelf, and drawer space
- The Master Bath is elegantly appointed with elevated jetted tub, a large walk-in shower, double vanities with seating, plus cabinetry and storage
- Private bedroom wing offers two bedrooms and a full bath
- Upstairs, suited guest bedroom, offers space for guests or teenagers
Outdoor Entertaining at Its Best!
A tiled veranda the length of the home presents dramatic mountain and fountain views. Overlooking the pool and spa, there are various locations for dining, seating and lounging, with private entrances to all lower level rooms
- The 38 x 20' pool and spa are both heated with gas and electric heat pump, allowing for efficient use year-round
- Elegant lantern and recessed lighting surround the patios and pool
- Pool & Spa heated by both gas & elec heat pump for year-round use.
Oversized, 3-car garage features additional storage cabinets, storage room and work bench. The vented rubber flooring grid is a huge plus!
All Heat Pumps replaced approximately 2012
Home is in pristine condition with detailed records.